BECOMING A GLOBAL LEADER
5 days: 19-23 June 2017
1. One-to-one approach to deal with personal leadership challenges
Personalized tools and individual coaching blended with in class discussion to strengthen participant leadership skills in a focused fashion
2. Networking & sharing best practices with guest Leaders
Guest leaders and interaction beyond the classroom offer the unique opportunity to share new topics and trajectories concerning leadership in global settings.
3. Our International Faculty will go into cutting edge themes and challenges for global leaders
An international faculty to leverage on different perspectives and deepen exposure to the challenges of a global leader
- Managers who lead people in a multinational company
- Managers of medium-sized firms going through internationalization processes
- Project managers accountable for inter-functional or international projects
- Managers who have international responsibilities or are going to embrace international assignments
- Managers who lead global and geographically dispersed teams
360° feedback and coaching: a personalized approach to leadership challenges
Participants will have the opportunity to fill out the SDA Bocconi Responsible Leadership questionnaire and involve others to observe their leadership behaviors (supervisors, peers, direct reports). On the basis of the responses, each participant will receive a personalized report aimed at outlining the leadership strengths and improvement areas. Participants will have the opportunity to meet a SDA Bocconi coach in order to develop an individualized action plan to better tackle their personal leadership challenges.
John Red Simulation: an action-learning perspective to leadership
JR is a web-based simulation which challenges participants in leading their teams in the process of developing and launching a new product. The simulation unfolds along different rounds and participants have to collectively discuss which kind of actions to undertake in order to keep a diverse team motivated while maintaining focus on the task accomplishment. The simulation “reacts” on the basis of participant choices offering an opportunity to learn based on interaction and discussion in a dynamically changing environment.
The course aims at developing global leadership skills by embracing different topics:
• The role of the global leader: how to combine a global perspective with local challenges and needs
• Leveraging on diversity: how to engage and motivate people to tackle the global challenge
• Influencing with impact: how to take advantage of your network and to influence stakeholders and organizational actors
• Developing resilience: how to deal with pressure and stressful situations leveraging on mindfulness and positive psychology.
€ 5300.00 + IVA