|The tuition fee for the 2018-2019 program is € 36.000|
|Non-refundable deposit fee (1st installment)||€ 9.000||due on registration|
|Second Installment||€ 9.000||due 31 January 2018|
|Third Installment||€ 9.000||due 30 March 2018|
|due 28 September 2018|
The tuition fee includes:
- All teaching materials
- Use of the infrastructure and services of both Schools
- Catering (coffee breaks and lunches) during face-to-face modules
The tuition does not include:
- Travel and accommodation expenses.
Methods of payment for the tuition fee:
- Bank check made payable to "Università Bocconi"
- Bank transfer
- Credit Card
Partial Tuition Waivers 2018-2019 EMMS Edition
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 12.000 (30% of the tuition fee) to 2018-2019 EMMS international candidates with outstanding profiles.
The number and assignment criteria of partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by November 30th 2017.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Results of the EMMS selection process.
Admission to EMMS is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
All candidates who meet the requirements can apply to the tuition waivers, if admitted to the program they can either:
- choose to take advantage of the Early bird fee confirming their enrolment within September 22nd 2017
- or wait the deadline of the awarding process (November 2017) and lose the right of the Early bird fee.
| Intenational Candidates (EXPIRED)
Candidates can apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though their selection process is still in progress.
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
Have sent the application to the 2018/19 EMMS Program;
Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
Send the Tuition Waiver Application Form, the Motivation Letter and CV within the deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loans and Funding
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Furthermore, the University provides international students with information about possible sources for financing in several countries. For further information, please visit the Università Bocconi website: