Empower your role in the distribution channels
5 days in face-to-face: 19-23 March 2018
Distance learning (2 days equivalent): March-April 2018
Retail landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Retailers need managers with sector-specific competences to excel in a competitive arena.
The program examines the mechanisms, models, instruments, and essential innovations to provide an in-depth understanding of modern distribution and how it needs to be managed. With a world-class format and mix of content, participants in the Retail Manager course will have a unique educational experience of international scope, acquiring a comprehensive array of skills to meet management challenges in retail companies, as well as in manufacturing and services companies involved in the development and management of distribution channels.
Participants will find the answers to the following questions
- How to successfully manage a retail company?
- Which are the main strategic and operative choices in retail?
- How to implement them?
- Which are the main KPI in retail?
- Analysis of the evolving retail environment
- Understanding the customer: shopping behavior analysis
- Market segmentation
Retail value proposition
- Retail communication & branding
- Private label management
- Assortment and category management
- Pricing policies and sales promotion
- In store marketing: merchandising & shopping experience
- CRM and loyalty management
Implementation & control
- HR organization fundamentals
- buying principles
- logistics & operation management
- retail finance & accounting principles
- competitive performance analysis
New frontiers of retail management
- How CSR is changing retailers' ways of doing business
- New technologies in the store
- channel partnership management
- Retail seminars and tours: what's new from practitioner
- e-tailing & multichannel integration
Scholarships: selective facilitated access to the executive education for talents
Thanks to ongoing relationships with Companies, some enrollments will be available at 50% or greater reduced fee. A committee will evaluate applications upon several merit-based criteria. If you want to apply for a scholarship, send your CV and a motivation letter to the program coordinator.